- Don't share your ATM PIN with anyone.
- Always use incognito mode in cyber cafe.
Road Cross Safety 1
- STOP one step back from the kerb or shoulder of the road if there is no footpath.
- LOOK in all directions for approaching traffic.
- LISTEN in all directions for approaching traffic.
- THINK about whether it is safe to cross the road – when the road is clear or all traffic has stopped.
Road Cross Safety 2
- Whenever possible, cross at a pedestrian crossing, traffic signal or pedestrian refuge.
- Make sure you have a clear view of approaching traffic, and where drivers can see you.
- If you cannot cross the whole road in one attempt, wait on the pedestrian refuge or median strip.
LPG Safety Tips
- Keep the windows open to ventilate your kitchen.
- Do not place flammable or plastic items near the flame.
- Never leave your cooking unattended. The cooking vessel could overflow and extinguish the burners, causing gas to leak.
- Close the regulator knob to OFF position when cylinder is not in use.
Fire Safety Tips
- Install smoke alarms on every level of your home, inside bedrooms and outside sleeping areas.
- Test smoke alarms every month. ...
- Talk with all family members about a fire escape plan and practice the plan twice a year.
- If a fire occurs in your home, GET OUT, STAY OUT and CALL FOR HELP.